Position: Full Time
Salary: 20-25k depending on experience.
Native Media is looking for a talented, organised and efficient Account Manager to manage all of its key accounts. This is a business dedicated to creating first class, spine-tingling content that brands and fans love!
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone with a real ‘can do’ attitude that wants to play a pivotal role in this expanding business. Native Media is looking for a stand-out individual who is self-motivated, able to organise a team and meet deadlines.
You will need to manage a broad spectrum of activities from planning activity to measuring results and reporting to a client. You will play a key role in forming, maintaining and renewing contracts. This is a fast paced Company where meeting deadlines is key but also a passion for creating interesting content is key.
Previous experience within an agency or in-house Company is preferable but if you don’t have this then that’s ok so long as you think you have what it takes – tell us and show us what you could offer to this business – tell us something that will excite us; an idea, a process a way of tracking results. Show us you are innovative and want to a part of this exciting journey.
We are going places and we want our staff to go places too.
- Operate as one of the points of contact for our customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of activity according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to customer and Native Media team
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Skills and Attributes
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of relevant software
- A clear understanding of all social media platforms
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- The will to achieve and push the boundaries
- A desire to take their career to the next level
- A full driving licence would be ideal
Native Media is a company with high ambition, high expectation and a desire to succeed. We are already producing great work for great brands such as iCandy, Phil&Teds, Stabilo, Trunki, Bugaboo, Stokke and more besides. Our clients love what we do, we are going places – fast!
At Native Media, you will find warm. friendly working environment, the freedom to develop your own processes and be creative and the potential of an enjoyable long-term career.
We are looking for amazingly creative people to work in our office in Boston Lincolnshire.
Please send a CV, 3 things that you think keep a client happy and covering letter telling us why you think we should consider you to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line – Account Manager.